Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Zelda 30 Day Challenge: Day 6 - Favorite Item

I am an indecisive Defender of Hyrule and I can't just pick one item, so here are a few items from the Zelda series that are near and dear to my Hylian heart:


Hookshot/Clawshot
I love the Hookshot/Clawshoot, after the Master Sword, it's my favorite weapon in the series. I didn't think I could possibly love this weapon anymore until Twilight Princess came out and gave me, THE DOUBLE CLAWSHOT!!! I know some people were like, "Oh, they couldn't come up with something more creative then just having two clawshots?" but I can tell you that was not my reaction. My reaction was a bit more like, " HOLY SH*T!!!!! I get TWO clawshots!!!!!"...needless to say I was excited.






Bow and Arrows

I LOVE going around with the Bow and Arrows and sniping off enemies in the Zelda universe, I have since Ocarina of Time and to this day it is something that I really enjoy. One of my most favorite moments in any Zelda game is in Twilight Princess when you get to the Hidden Village and it is an old western town and I have to snipe off Moblins. It's fun, funny and a little cheesy, in a good way.





Boomerange (PH & ST)
I love the way the Boomerang is used in the DS games, I think it is inventive and was a unique way to utilize the touchscreen of the DS.




Iron Boots (TP)

Ok, honestly, who didn't almost die from the sheer awesomeness that was how the Iron Boots were utilized in Twilight Princess? I know I almost did! That thought never even crossed my mind and I took twice as long in the Goron mines due to the fact that I just loved walking around on the ceiling and hanging from magnets!

No comments:

Post a Comment